Hewlett Manufacturing and JewelStik®
- Over sixty years ago, the original oval design and diamond coating of sharpening tools was perfected by Harlan D. Hewlett, founder of Hewlett Manufacturing, located in Linesville PA. Establishing roots as an OEM manufacturer, JewelStik® Diamond Sharpeners emerged to dominate as a world leader in the art of diamond coating for knife sharpening and as a supplier of diamond sharpening tools to the world’s most prestigious knife companies.
- “Sharpening with Perfection” Diamond is the allotrope of carbon where the carbon atoms are arranged in isometric-hex octahedral crystal lattice. Diamonds are the hardest known natural material and an excellent abrasive because they can be scratched only by other diamonds. The high dispersion of light make our products unsurpassed for all sharpening and industrial applications.
- Styles of both flat and oval sharpeners are available in a various lengths, widths, uses, handles and diamond grits. All are electroplated industrial monocrystalline diamonds, meaning they are one headed – not multi-headed – which makes for a perfectly even surface.
- Hewlett Manufacturing is the OEM for Buck, Victorinox, Ultimate Edge, KME, Mercer Tool and others. To no avail, many of our competitors have sought to duplicate our quality products in other countries.
- Hewlett Manufacturing is a family business producing quality diamond coated sharpening tools for your home and shop. Our mission is to provide the highest quality product, resourced, assembled and made in the USA with friendly, efficient service.
Your JewelStik products will sharpen countless knives and blades. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.